CASEY EQUIPMENT EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES
TERRITORY SALES MANAGER
POSITION SUMMARY: The Sales Territory Manager hunts and expands assigned territory consistent with Casey Equipment’s growth initiatives while configuring and quoting new equipment sales and signing up rental Customers.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Dynamic, self-motivated, confident, and tenacious individual.
· Ability to work through lengthy and complex sales quotes.
· Implement sales strategies to ensure the company meets its revenue objectives by growing new accounts and maintaining current accounts.
· Complete coverage of assigned territory promoting all manufacturers that CEC represents.
· Independently and collaboratively strategize for solving deal level challenges.
· Increase CEC sales volume and deal size.
· Regularly update CRM system with the latest customer information and use customer intelligence for account planning purposes.
· Collaborate with Marketing to ensure consistent messaging to customers and help them gather voice of the customer information when needed.
· Operate as the lead point of contact for all matters specific to your customers, to build and maintain strong, long lasting customer relationships.
· Proactively assesses, clarifies, and validates customer needs on an ongoing basis.
QUALIFICATIONS: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required to perform this job.
EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS:
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
· Competence with Microsoft products and CRM dynamics.
· Ability to work independently and learn quickly; self-starter/self-motivated individual.
· Experience in sales, knowledge of construction preferred.
· Experience in selling large deal size preferred.
· Solutions/Consultative selling.
· Excellent people skills and an ability to build relationships with people at all levels.
· Proven ability to consistently meet or exceed sales quota.
· Proven track record of building business with new and existing customers.
· Base Salary w/ Commission
· Incentive Bonus Plan
· 401K + Match
· Medical & Dental Insurance Plan
· Car Allowance
The technician will be responsible for diagnosing and repairing heavy construction equipment, including but not limited to: skid steers, mini excavators, backhoe loaders, large excavators, wheel loaders, asphalt pavers, compactors, and other road building equipment with an emphasis on providing great customer service while maintaining Casey Equipment’s image and reputation. 701 Union Pay & Benefits.
Experience working on or around construction equipment is preferred. However, we will consider applicants of all levels from entry-level apprentice to full journeyman.
Applicants should be able to work safely and independently to perform diagnose, service, and repair a variety of construction equipment. This includes the ability to use the available resources to obtain information related to a repair, communicate effectively with both customers and Casey Equipment employees, and present a professional image while on the job. Applicants must be prepared to work on large equipment and should be comfortable working on diesel engines, drive trains, and electrical and hydraulic systems. Welding and basic fabrication skills are considered a plus. Applicants must also be reliable, punctual, and organized.
|Applicant Information Form (required fields have an *):|